Faith Like A Child

Thursday, April 12, 2007

International Festival

I been wanting to post this, but just got lazy...So now i have buck up my spirit and eagerness and post this up! It was a very very cold windy morning that day. Winds are blowing so hard we got so much difficulties trying to set up our booth. It is also really scary as we have porcelains(stuffs from our landlord). Kat's jewellery are so light it got blown away a couple of time. Don's drawing were stick to the board so it alright. I am selling Dolls that i handsewn outta old clothes that was given away by one fo the church member. I sold 3 outta 5! I didnt have a chance to walk around and look at other's booth but i had a chance to drink bubble tea that i miss so much. Heee... Oh, and my friend bought me indian food. Yummy.... :) Also caught up with a few friends i have not meet over the term. Here are the pictures!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home