Faith Like A Child

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thanks..I will be safe :)

Since so many of you have shown concern about my safety, i thought i blog abt it to ensure you guys i am safe. Hahaha....

About going out at night...is actually pretty safe as long I am cycling, the road is EMPTY and i cycle in the middle of the road where the street lamp shines on...Anyway, i hardly go out at night now since my work shift ends at 3pm. N i will make sure Kat and Don knows i am out etc. If is really too late, I will ask them to send me and pick me up...

Meeting strangers...I will always make sure i am in public places...never meet alone at the person's place and not take a stranger's ride. I never let them know where exactly i stay too. (Feel like a mum telling a kid what not to say to strangers! haha...)

What really irritates me are those men on streets that shout to me and ask how much I cost. I really feel like giving them a kick in their groin. I am like not dressing revealing! Tshirts and Jeans! Good grief... I think is because i am chinese, they thought they can disturb me. Well, most of the time i just hold my anger and cycle off. That also explains why nowadays i cycle with headphone on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home