Faith Like A Child

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Trip to the Zoo

Saturday was such a beautiful day. Is such a perfect day! I am so glad i drag myself out of my bed and make my way down to the dorm to go to the zoo trip. Jacksonville Zoo is almost like Singapore zoo, just that not as many animals as ours. Singapore zoo is the best!! Still, I am impressed. An 2 hrs drive from Savannah. I was surprise around 33 people turn up! I think eveyone is escaping from schoolwork. A little getaway before the mid-terms comes and workload gets crazy. I doubt mine can get any crazier. Math and Art history2 test this coming week and I havent study yet. How i wish is break time now! The lovely weather stay like this forever, but no...sad to say...Hahaha.... I am sorry i did not bring my camera along this trip due to my laziness... You still could check out my animals sketches here. I drew 17 pages!! I think is the 1st time sketch so much in a day.

http://joyzhang.multiply.com/journal/item/13?mark_read=joyzhang:journal:13

Is 7am in the morning! Geez I been waking up early for the pass 3 days. I gota work on my tests. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home