Faith Like A Child

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Frustration

AGrh!I just feel like screaming, and I did. I scream into my pillow if not police might just come knocking on my door thinking someone was screaming for help. Don't you sometimes feels your days are just not going right? I get really frustrated nowadays. Could be the stress of leaving and the stress of packing and other mini stuffs that accumulate in me that I just want to ROAR out!

1st frustration
After FOP night. Once the chartered buses came, people are pushing...rushing...squeezing... Everyone was like dashing towards it. Helllo...show some courtesy please! Some youths don't even realise there are kids and just rush like a bunch of animals. Their bags are hitting others in the face...oh man...I was push and bump a couple of times when bus 16 comes. Singaporean is always rush rush rush! Chill man!

2nd frustration
I have only like 11 days left. My client suddenly make a total 180 degree change in the direction of things we are working on. Some things I have to redo...and I still got another 2 things to design. I still gota back up the past 2 years stuffs and pass it to him! Clock is ticking but I feel like I am moving backwards. That will be great for my age...but not for my work!

3rd Frustration
Packing! Sigh...Why can't my brothers do it my way. I know will be better to DHL or fedex over my PC and stuffs...but hey....is going to almost $1K. That ain't cheap. I feel will be good for me to learn to dismantle and fix up my own PC....will be more mobile for me if I have to move while i am in states. I can just dismantle and fix up own my own again. Clothings & books... Fine by all means take 1 month to ship over. I don't really feel the hassle, but they are. I appreciate their concerns. Have they underestimate me or have I overestimate myself?

I should just stop complaining!!! Away i shall be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home