Faith Like A Child

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Gathering? Farewell.....


Is been a long time since we meet up. This time round it ain't at the beach but at Suntec. Hahaa... See everyone so dress up! Well, I guess everyone is so tie up with work, studying and dating to hangout at the beach. Aww..I miss the Sentosa! The crazy people we know there. My Wilson was killed there. I still remember...my poor Wilson. A fatal kick, hit the roof and....(I can't bear to describe anymore...)

Anyway, just a random thought. Many people complain Singapore got nothing much to do, always the same old things. Either movies, eat, shopping....so boring. These few days with so much meeting up and gathering, actually the group of friends that hang out with is the most fun part..dosen't really matter where, of course not in some noisy area till you got to scream to hear each other. Hearing how everyone is doing, joking...Even just sitting in Macdonald and get a drink to chit chat, speaking of old times is so enjoyable. :) I think i enjoy that the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home