Faith Like A Child

Thursday, August 10, 2006

National Day

Happy Birthday Singapore! (I am already 2 hrs late...)

Start off my day by having breakfast with a friend who is so kind to travel all the way from CCK to SK to meet me. (I am so evil to make him do so....oops)The night before another kind soul also meet me at compass pt instead. You guys are so sweet lar. =)

Next was off to Divinia's place for lunch. Her mum cook really nice food! Love the cereal prawn, soya chicken and curry vege...yummy~ I gona so miss all these food after i go states. We then have a lot of fun and laughters after that. All i can remember is " Hahahaha...." most of the time! It was a real de-stress for me to just have fun with these girls. Divinia played a few worship songs with her guitar. Man...she is good! Don't know how many years of pracitse than i can be as good! AHaha! You shall be my target, D! I tried to practise abit, can't seems to get it right. Bleah~

Meanwhile... Down down up, Up down up, Down down up, Up down up, Down down up, Up down up................ (I hope i am getting this right!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home