Faith Like A Child

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

5th day

Is my 5th day in Savannah. I just finish working out at the gym. I realise my sport shoes is cracking up. I am so sad!! (Dear Newbalance, I brought you all the way from Singapore and you are dying!!! Fear not i will glue you up later...) Now i am here in the club house again checking mails and replying..and bloggin of cos.. ;)

YesterdayI was out @ downtown(Is the historic area/tourist area) walking around. The weather is really really hot!! I nearly fainted. (K, exaggerated) Walked till my head hurts. The downtown is where most of my school halls are located, all can be like 10-15mins walking distance. Downtown roads are form like a grid, actually very much like melbourne. Once again, I realise I am a direction idiot. Haha....

I went to view another room and met with the taiwanese gal..n her cousins. Was located in between my downtown and to my Mont hall. The rooms are very small. I have to set up my working area outside the room. Hmm..no privacy...I don't really like it, but then again is good in a way i won't laze on my bed. =P It was newly restored. New washing machine, dryer, stove, fridge etc.

Tomorrow i will be viewing another room. A studio apartment. Sound much better eh... Wonder how big it is. Might need security number to rent the place ( I still havent really understand what is that. Something like you are registered with the government or something?..k whatever) Hope all goes well...

Still don't know where i want to stay!
Oh Baka!
I want to move this weekend!
I want my PC to keep in touch with everyone!
Oh Lord help me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

Heh...glad to see you are alive & well...think the security number you are talking about is social security number. It's like an ic number though it is not supposed to be use for identification officially.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Joy Zhang said...

lol...yes it is..u r so smart. Well, the apartment does need social security number...i can only get it if i am working in school or what. Need to apply for it. Oh well, God will leads me to the right door. ;)

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home