Faith Like A Child

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Here i am!

I have reached Savannah! Greetings! Here is hot like Singapore man. Buildings are old and historic looking. The flights here are ok, just a few delays here and there. Thank God i didn't miss any flights or any baggage lost. Hee...

Had a pretty nice time today, went out with a aunti mirra, her daughter, her grandson, Nic (amy's son) and amy's mum. Amy knew aunti mira when she just came here trying to settle down. She is a really nice lady, even offering food to other kids and mothers while we were out. Tomorrow she is going to drive me out around the area and take a look. I must say i am really bless to have help from all these people. We had chinese buffet food..hey i feel i am still in singapore. =P

Went to Walmat and dollar tree (Everything is at $1!!) Walmat is huge! My $ is running out. I gota watch my spending man! Forgot i need to open an bank account before i can have more $..Agrh..silly me. :(

Well, I had a great time with amy's son Nic... He is such a smart alex...cheeky and fun to play with. Haha...K..will update more when i experience more! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home