Faith Like A Child

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Church, finally~!

I finally get to attend church on sunday. Vineyard church. Is located somewhere south i think. One of the church member came to pick Kat & Don, so i get a free ride too. heez~ It seems to be just 1 week but i felt like a long time i been here. Anyway, I am glad to be in church to worship God..I been listening to radio sermons and worship songs instead for the past week.

It was a simple small nice service. With just guitar playing and singing. I love it~ They have organise a feeding program after the service and so i join in! Reminds me of Cebu, feeding the street kids. This is quite different though, is feeding the homeless people. It was a good expereience. I still can't believe my 1st church service and i am serving. I really enjoyed myself.

AGrh..my library time is runnign out again... gota go~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home