Faith Like A Child

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My alarm didn't go off at 8.30am. I am suppose to meet my friend Amy at 9am down at Pepe hall to get my bank stuffs. A rush in a morning is always bad for me. I am surpise how fast i can cycle. I woke at 8.55am and i reach at 9.05am. Man did i just fly or God have hold the time?

I rush back hoping i have not missed the DHL delivery. I reach home like by 9.30am...I stepped into my place, the 3 boxes are there. Oh Dear...DHL must have woken up one of my housemates. I start fixing up my Pc and it can't start up! Brought it to Kat & Don place and we figured it could be the voltage convertor not strong enough to run my PC. I have to buy one online and wait another 2 days for delivery. So here goes the waiting game again.

Soon it was 2+pm..I went home fix up lunch and is like start pouring at 3pm! I need to check in by 4pm! I wait and wait n pray n pray cause i am gona cycle there.... At 3.30pm rain stop! yipppy! I grab my bike and off i go!

Cut the story short. Orientation have been great fun. Knowing new people from countries i have never hear before and also neighbouring countries like malaysia, thailand and my dear singapore. Also my pc is finally alive! I am not really going share what went wrong, because is such a silly incident. Hahaa...K, Pics will be up soon! N i mean very soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home