Faith Like A Child

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Tybee Beach


Yesterday was the 1st international students outing i went. The weather is good, Sun is out! There is suppose to be a hurricane hitting savannah on Thursday, but seems like it turns to a tropical storm when it reach here. Thursday was raining quite abit, so yesterday the sky is pretty clear~ :)


Met up with a few new students. I only remember a few. My housemate is there too! I didn't know she was one of the new students too. Blur me. :P We took a around 45mins ride to reach tybee beach. Is a wide beach, not clear blue ones...but is clean, but i think the sand gives the sea a muddy kinda look. (Will post pics soon!) So there i go floating on mini waves, I tink having a small surfboard will be fun! After i realise i was out in sun for too long, i hide on to the shade and looks at guys surfing...hur hur...*Ahem*...I mean looking at the nice waves... =P Later on i join in with others playing frisbee and beach volleyball! Aww..i miss that...I hade fun~ The tide is coming in pretty quick, soon we are like playing with sea water covering our feet.

After a good play, is time to eat! We head on to Spanky. I had a 6 piece chicken fillets basket. I was so full, i had to keep giving away my spuds (deep fried potato) to Kat and Don...haha...I didnt had dinner after that. I guess i am goign to have 2 meals a day from now onwards! A good breakfast and a nice luciner(Lunch and dinner combi). Partly also because i am pretty lazy to cook lar. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home