Faith Like A Child

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Updates of me...

The messy room. When i just move in, packing, tidying...Thank God i got Kat & Don who help me to mop, vacum and sweep the place.

Tadah! My lovely room. I know is a miracle! My room can be so tidy! I will try to keep it that way. Finger Crossed. =P

The lovely lime green wall kitchen. Just outside my room.

The bathroom. A nice classic looking bathtub and yes, the daily business area.

Vineyard church. The church i am currently attending in Savannah.

1st breakfast i made and my 1st meal at home. Hmm..cup noodle -not a good sight but hey there are vegetables, fruits. I am eating good here and i figure i am not a bad cook actually. ;)

My 1st injury in savannah. Wasn't even a cycling incident. I just got cut by the stand for the bicycle. I forget to lift it up before i move the bicycle. Duhz...
My Bicycle. Purple color neh!My red flipflop snapped. I had to do a ER operation to it. Pretty neat eh...hahah...Is horrible but i doubt people will notice. Oh well is still wearable!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great! You have given it another life ;) be proud of it! Not many people in the world does that. Keep up the good work ;D

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just knew that you have this blog. welcome to US, hopefully you are getting used to the life here.
look like Savannah is a nice place to stay.... atlest with trees and nice bulding. it take me a few hours to have this. take care

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home